SIMONA MARIANNA SANZANI
- Alternative control means against postharvest diseases of fresh fruit and vegetables and study of their mode of action.
- Studies of host-pathogen interaction using traditional and molecular tools.
- Molecular detection and identification tools for phytopathogens.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- 2002: Degree in Biological Sciences at University of Bari Aldo Moro (UBAM, Italy);
- 2003-2004: MSc in Postharvest Management of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables at UBAM, with training at ISPA, CNR (Bari);
- 2004: Cambridge University CAE;
- 2004-2007: PhD in Crop Protection at UBAM in collaboration with ISPA and IATA (Spain);
- 2008-2012: Research Fellow at DiSSPA (UBAM) with teaching support activities;
- 2010: Visiting researcher at DBV, University La Sapienza, Rome (Italy);
- 2010-2014: Editorial Office of JPP;
- 2011: Visiting researcher at DABPP, University of Naples Federico II (Italy);
- 2013: Visiting researcher at LFBB, KU Leuven (Belgium);
- 2013-present: Research fellow at DiSSPA, with teaching support activities;
- 2013-present: Associate Editor of EJPP.
Role in the project
UNIVERSITY OF BARI ALDO MORO
DEPARTMENT OF SOIL, PLANT AND FOOD SCIENCES
VIA AMENDOLA 165/A
Phone: 0039 0805443055